Vehicle breakdown? Need roadside assistance? Don’t worry, ENNIA won’t leave you stranded. In the event of a breakdown, ENNIA customers with Limited, Extra, or Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance can take advantage of our free 24/7 roadside assistance.
For immediate assistance
- In Curaçao: call 9247 (Wegenwacht)
- In Aruba: call 165 (Forsensys)
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer roadside assistance to our customers in Bonaire. However, in the event of a car accident, please call emergency number 9292, so Bonaire Security Force (BSF) can assist you with damage registration.
Don’t have Limited, Extra, or Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance with ENNIA?
Forensys and BSF offer the following services to all motorists who have been involved in an accident on the road:
- Assistance with completing the accident report.
- Digital photos of the damage and accident location.
- Vehicle towing after an accident, if necessary.
- Safe temporary vehicle storage, if necessary.
Do you have Limited, Extra, or Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance with ENNIA?
We will provide you with the following free roadside assistance services:
- Jumpstarting your vehicle in case of a dead battery.
- Unlocking your vehicle door if the keys have been locked inside, for example.
- Troubleshooting vehicle alarm system issues.
- Filling or changing flat tires.
- Providing emergency fuel or water.
- Emergency repairs of common basic vehicle problems.
- Towing your vehicle to a dealership or mechanic.