So that we can process your application quickly, you need to take several documents with you. Below is an overview of the documents required listed by type of insurance.
Required documents when taking out
property, inventory, goods, business interruption, loss of rental income, and rebuild insurance
So that we can process your application quickly, you need to take several documents with you.
- Application/modification form. Filled in completely and signed.
- Beneficiary documentation from a financing institution. Application/modification form that is stamped and signed by the bank.
- Copy of a complete appraisal report, not older than 6 months (if available).
- Inventory of contents and/or list of goods (if available).
- List of fixed business costs (if available).
- Valid ID, driver’s license or passport of the policyholder and all persons to be insured.
- Residency/work permit and proof of registration in the civil registry (applicable to foreigners).
In the case of legal entities/companies
- Valid excerpt of the Chamber of Commerce registration, stamped and signed (not older than 6 months).
- Valid ID, driver’s license or passport of the owner or the business’ proxy.