Single-trip Travel insurance
Take out our Travel insurance quickly. Going skiing, snowboarding or golfing, for example? Then you can choose additional coverage when taking out the insurance. Have the exact coverage you want for every vacation.
- Worldwide coverage, for you and your whole family.
- Worldwide support in the event of an accident.
- Acute medical expenses and repatriation of remains after death are covered.
- Accident Insurance is a standard part of every package.
- Children up to and including 4 years of age are insured for free (combination D).
- Adding additional comprehensive insurance is possible.
- Can also be taken out together with Cancellation insurance if it is taken out more than 45 days before departure.
Some risks require additional insurance. You can choose from:
- Covid-19 coverage: Medical costs, repatriation of remains and additional accommodation expenses are covered. If you have been vaccinated against covid-19 you will receive 50% discount on this coverage. This coverage is not available in Aruba.
- Winter sports, water sports and golf, including equipment.
- Additional medical expenses.
- Travel Cancellation insurance.
What does our Single-trip Travel insurance cost?
ENNIA’s Single-trip Travel insurance is available from as low as f 1.75 ($1) per day (with a minimum of f 25 ($13.75). The premium depends on the length of your trip and also, and most importantly, on what you want. Use the Travel Calculator to calculate your premium.