Basic Contents

Have your home’s contents been damaged by fire? Were items damaged when the fire was extinguished? Property damage resulting from fire, fire extinguishing, lightning strike or explosion is covered by Basic Contents insurance.

Why choose this insurance?

  • It’s the most affordable Contents insurance.
  • It’s the minimum insurance you are required to have.

What does it cover?

  • Property damage resulting from:
  • Fire.
  • Fire extinguishing.
  • Lightning strike.
  • Explosion. 

Our Contents insurance is for both tenants and homeowners. Not only are the things inside your house insured, but also things in your yard, your shed and your vehicle (that is parked on your enclosed property). You’re less likely to be underinsured, as the value of the contents of your home will be indexed annually. You also receive free advice on how to reduce the risk of a break-in and damage to your home.