Funeral costs can quickly add up, even when you’re keeping things simple. The ENNIA Funeral Insurance makes it possible for you to put aside what’s needed to cover these costs. It offers peace of mind to your next of kin: they don’t need to worry about taking care of the financial aspects. It also offers peace of mind to you: you can voice your wishes and rest assured that everything will be left well arranged.
With an ENNIA Funeral Insurance, your funeral is arranged, and your loved ones are well taken care of.
Funeral Insurance is available in Curaçao and Aruba and will soon be available in St. Maarten as well.
Why choose it?
- You choose the funeral home and the type of funeral you have in mind.
- You choose how long you’d like to make premium payments: from a minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 50 years, or until the day before your 75th birthday. The longer the time period, the lower your premium.
- Have your preferences changed? You can simply adjust the insured amount.
What is covered?
- You insure your funeral and/or that of your partner or children.
- You insure a fixed amount: f 15.000 ($ 8.242), f 20.000 ($ 10.989), f 30.000 ($ 16.484) or f 40.000 ($ 21.978).
- Children from a gestational age of 24 weeks up to 30 days after birth are co-insured up to f 2.500 ($ 1.374) at no extra cost.
Good to know
- You can purchase this insurance up until the day before your 75th birthday.
- A one-time payment is also an option.
- Children, from 30 days after birth until 18 years of age, can be co-insured up to the highest insured amount of (one of) the parent(s) for a small additional premium.
- Are you purchasing a separate Funeral insurance policy for your partner or your children? You could choose to add on a payor death/ disability benefit rider, which ensures ENNIA will take over the remaining premium payments for your family in the event of your death or permanent disability
- ENNIA will pay the chosen funeral home directly
- Any remaining funds will go to your appointed beneficiary(ies), who are free to spend it on settling inheritances and/or any unpaid bills for example.
- Your loved ones are entitled to a free grief counseling session after your death
How much does the ENNIA Funeral Insurance cost?
Your premium depends on your age, your health, the desired insured amount and your premium payment term. There is no distinction between men and women with regards to the premium. We’d love to discuss your needs and help you take stock of your funeral wishes. Based on these we’ll be able to provide you with the right quote.
Download free the ENNIA Funeral Wishes booklet, to help you document your personal funeral wishes.