Has one of your employees or one of their passengers been injured in an accident involving your company vehicle? Or have you yourself been in an accident involving your company vehicle? The financial consequences can be huge on top of the physical and mental suffering. That’s why we advise you to insure yourself against these types of accidents that can cause personal injury to yourself, your employees or other passengers in your company vehicle.
Why choose this insurance?
Both the driver and the passengers are insured against bodily injury, regardless of who is liable for the accident.
- Our insurance takes care of your company’s financial concerns regarding bodily injury to passengers, whether they are your company’s employees or not.
- Our insurance gives you, your employees and other passengers an extra feeling of security.
- Bodily injury, regardless of who is liable for the accident.
- An insured sum in accordance with the degree of disability.
- A payout of the insured sum in the event of the insured person’s death.
- Accidents caused by the driver’s illness or the driver becoming sick.
- The insurance also applies to temporary replacements of insured business vehicles.
How much is Passenger insurance?
Passenger insurance is available from f 30 ($ 16) per year. Your independent insurance advisor or ENNIA can make a personalized estimate for your organization.