Third Party Liability (TPL) Vehicle insurance
If one of your employees injures someone or causes damage to their property while driving a company vehicle, your company can be held liable. TPL is compulsory vehicle insurance, which every vehicle owner is required by law to take out.
TPL protects your business from this risk and covers the damage (personal injury or property). In addition to this, it ensures that the party(ies) holding your company liable will be helped quickly and efficiently. So there’s nothing to worry about.
Why choose this insurance?
- Our TPL insurance is reliable and affordable.
- Our claims service is quick and hassle-free so you can focus on your business and not waste any time.
- No deductibles with claims.
- No-claim discount up to 80%.
What does it cover?
- You can choose your own coverage: f 150,000 ($ 83,799), f 250,000 ($139,665), f 500,000 ($ 279,330) or f 1,000,000 ($ 558,659).
- Coverage for all passengers, including employees and family members.
- If you are summoned to court, we will pay your legal fees.
- Equal coverage for a temporary replacement vehicle.
How much is ENNIA’s Third Party Liability Vehicle insurance?
ENNIA’s TPL is the most affordable insurance for your company vehicles with ample liability coverage. Your independent insurance advisor or ENNIA can make a personalized estimate for your organization.
For your own convenience, please have the following information on hand when you call:
- Make, model, type and year of your company vehicle.
- Number of no-claim years.