Start-up Pension Plan
Do you have a start-up company or a small business with low salaries? ENNIA’s Start-up Pension Plan can still provide your employees with financial security. Your contribution remains small; your employee’s contribution is optional. Your employees build up their pension and are covered for disability as a result of an accident and for death.
The Start-up Pension Plan is a simple start-up package, expanded with Life insurance and Accident insurance. It can always eventually be expanded into a full-fledged Budget Pension Plan.
Why choose it?
- The Start-up Pension Plan is a simple start-up package.
- As an employer you can expand this pension package into a Budget Pension Plan.
- This plan has no obligations for employees.
- Your employees are covered for disability as a result of an accident.
- You employees are covered in the event of death.
- Old Age Pension (standard).
- Waiver of premium in case of disability (standard).
- Term Life insurance until retirement.
- Disability or death resulting from an accident.
How much is the Start-up Pension Plan?
Our group pension plans are simple, transparent and customized with ample possibilities to create flexible pension commitments. Ask our experienced pension advisors for a personalized estimate, customized for your staff, your financial situation and your business.