Group Accident insurance
ENNIA’s Group Accident insurance protects your employees and helps them ease the financial blows from an accident. You, as an employer, can yourself determine the insured amount in the event of death or disability of your employees.
Why choose this insurance?
- You protect your employees so that after an accident, they’ll have the financial resources to maintain their quality of life. With this insurance, they will be able to purchase medical devices or to modify their home or vehicle, for example.
- You can also support the family of an employee in the event of death from an accident.
- In addition to death and/or permanent disability insurance, you can take out additional insurance for medical expenses.
What does it cover?
- In the event of death from an accident, the insurance will pay out the insured amount to the employee’s family.
- The insurance also pays out in the event of permanent disability of an employee. The amount is determined by the degree of disability.
- Medical treatment following an accident.
The coverage applies until the first premium expiration date after the insured individual has reached the age of 70.
How much does ENNIA’s Group Accident insurance cost?
The premium is determined on the basis of the required pay out amount and the occupational risks of your employee’s job. The following format is hereby used:
- Occupations in Category A: mainly managerial and administrative positions.
- Occupations in Category B: commercial and agricultural occupations, representatives and service occupations.
- Occupations in Category C: Craftsman occupations.
Does your employee’s profession have an increased risk of accidents? Is he or she a martial artist, aviator, motorcyclist, diver, etc.? Then unfortunately you cannot take out ENNIA’s Group Accident insurance for your employee. However, accident insurance can be taken out ‘off the job’, that is, if this is not the person’s profession.
The premium depends on several different factors. We would like to tell you more about it and also prepare a personalized estimate for you.