Third Party Liability General insurance
Imagine if your employee accidently breaks something that belongs to a client. Or maybe he’s been involved in an accident in which a client is involved. Or you’ve been held liable by third parties for property damage, for example, and you are presented a claim that you want to challenge.
In these types of situations, the costs can skyrocket. ENNIA’s Third Party Liability (TPL) General insurance insures you and your employees for property damage as well as bodily injury caused to others.
Why choose this insurance?
- Covers property damage and bodily injury caused by your employees during work.
- Your business is protected from possible claims by third parties. Accidents do happen and you can’t always be in control of everything your employees do.
- You have peace of mind and you are able to focus on the core activities of your business.
What does it cover?
- Physical damage of a third party’s property.
- Bodily injury caused to third parties.
No two organizations are the same. Therefore, let us put together a package specifically for you that covers as many risks as possible at the most affordable premium. We gladly offer expert advice to prevent business loss.
How much does Third Party Liability General insurance cost?
Your TPL insurance is customized for your business. The competitive price depends on several different factors. Your independent insurance advisor or ENNIA can make a personalized estimate for your organization.