Construction All-Risk (CAR) insurance
(Re)building or demolishing a commercial building involves many different parties, such as the client, architect, contractor, subcontractors and installers. Do you want to make sure that it remains financially manageable, even in event of loss or damage?
ENNIA’s Construction All-Risk (CAR) insurance covers loss or damage that can occur during the construction process, whether you’re the client or the contractor. This insurance is a precursor to ENNIA’s Property and Inventory & Goods insurance.
Why choose this insurance?
- Your business is protected from claims resulting from events beyond your control (acts of God).
- Your building, renovation or demolition process runs smoothly and successfully, even in the event of loss or damage.
- We help you minimize the risks when working with third parties, including architects, contractors, subcontractors and installers.
- We reimburse the potential loss and damage that may occur during the construction, renovation or demolition project.
What does it cover?
- The construction work.
- Liability (optional).
- Auxiliary materials (optional).
- Existing property (optional).
We can create a complete insurance package for your that covers your risks as much as possible and makes sure your business remains financially manageable. In addition, we also gladly provide you with expert advice on loss prevention.
How much does ENNIA’s Construction All-Risk insurance cost?
Your Construction All-Risk insurance is customized insurance with competitive pricing. The price depends on various factors that your independent insurance advisor or ENNIA can inform you about. We advise you to send us your drawings, technical specifications and construction budget in advance so that we can make a personalized estimate for you.