Zika Prevention Tips
The Zika virus is spreading across the world. Currently there is no vaccine or medicine available for this virus, which can have severe consequences, especially for pregnant women and their unborn children. Prevention by avoiding mosquito bites is your best option.
Handbook in four languages
ENNIA, in close collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Environment and Nature, has developed a handbook in four languages with information about the Aedes aegypti and tips on how to avoid these mosquitos from becoming a nuisance to you.
What can you expect from the Zika Prevention Handbook?
- Compact, easy to follow guide.
- Clear explanation on how the mosquito procreates and its need for blood.
- How to prevent mosquito bites.
- Possible locations for mosquito breeding grounds around your home.
- And much more helpful information.
Fill in your information and receive the digital ENNIA Prevention Handbook for free.