Hurricane Prevention Tips
Hurricanes: sooner or later we all deal with them. The windward islands (St. Maarten, Saba and St. Eustatius) as well as the leeward islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao) are affected by them every year. This is why being prepared is so important. Or are you hoping the storms will just blow over?
Free ENNIA Hurricane Handbook
Proper preparation can limit and sometimes even completely avoid damages. By learning from years of experience from places where disaster did strike, we have been able to create a list of the most important preventative tips.
What can you expect from the ENNIA Hurricane Handbook?
- Compact, easy to follow guide.
- Clear explanations on how to best prepare.
- Tips on which repairs and other preventative measures are most effective.
- Tips regarding your insurance: Are you over- or under-insured?
- And much more helpful information.
Fill in your information and receive the digital ENNIA Hurricane Handbook for free.