Trip Cancellation insurance
Having to cancel your trip or even putting it on hold is stressful enough, especially if you get stuck with additional financial consequences. Instead, stop worrying and choose ENNIA’s Trip Cancellation insurance. With us you’ll be insured against the financial consequences of cancelling a trip, putting it on hold or having to delay it.
Attention: Trip Cancellation insurance must be purchased at least 45 days before departure.
Why choose this insurance?
Whether you’re going on a weekend trip or for several weeks, ENNIA offers you a carefree trip:
- Easy sign-up.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Coverage in case of cancelling and/or putting a trip on hold.
- Favorable terms.
- Possibility of combining before and after departure cancellation coverage.
You have 3 options for taking out Trip Cancellation insurance:
- Cancellation before departure.
- Cancellation after departure.
- A combination of both.
Cancellation before departure
From the moment that the insurance is taken out, to the moment that the first reserved transportation and/or accommodation has been planned.
Cancellation after departure
From the moment of departure from the residence of the insured person that will be travelling abroad, to the moment the trip ends.
What does it cover?
Our Cancellation insurance offers coverage for the following:
- Reimbursement of a specified amount of travel costs per day, up to the total amount insured in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. The specified amount of travel costs includes tickets, accommodation and, if necessary, vehicle rental.
- Reimbursement of costs caused by delays before or after departure for trips lasting longer than 3 days. Also reimbursement of costs caused by delays longer than 8 hours after departure from the residence of the insured person or upon arrival at the first destination.
- Death, serious illness or an accident involving the insured person, cohabitating partner or immediate family members.
- Unforeseen emergency surgery.
- Serious property damage in the residence of the insured person.
- Damage to accommodations making it impossible to stay there.
- Medical complications during pregnancy.
- Involuntary unemployment or accepting a job after unemployment.
- Cancellation by a travel agency.
- Unexpected re-testing or taking exams over again.
Our Trip Cancellation insurance does not offer coverage in the event of:
- Death of a friend or acquaintance.
- The Trip Cancellation insurance not being taken out 45 days before departure.
- A travel warning issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.