With ENNIA’s Annuity mortgage, you can be sure that your mortgage will be paid off at the end of the mortgage term. Your gross monthly payment will remain virtually unchanged. This way, you will avoid any unpleasant surprises.
The monthly amount you pay consists of interest and principal. At the beginning of the term, your payments consist of a relatively small amount of principal, while the interest component is relatively high. The advantage is that you profit from a higher tax deduction for the interest paid. At the end of the term, you repay a higher amount of principal, while paying less interest. Due to the decreasing interest payments, your tax deduction also decreases over the term of the mortgage and your tax burden increases.
Why choose this insurance?
- With an Annuity mortgage, you know exactly where you stand.
- Your monthly payments remain virtually unchanged.
- In the beginning you pay back a small amount of principal and profit from a higher tax deduction for the interest paid.
- ENNIA offers relatively low interest rates compared to other mortgage lenders.
- Choose from different mortgage terms that will best fit your personal situation.
What does it cover?
- The mortgage is completely paid off at the end of the term.
- The (gross) monthly payments remain relatively constant.
- We also recommend taking out comprehensive Home insurance when taking out an Annuity mortgage.
How much does an Annuity Mortgage cost?
The monthly costs of an Annuity Mortgage depend on the interest rate and the amount you want to, or can loan. Feel free to discuss what best suits your situation with one of our mortgage advisors. Take your time to think about your choice; we know how important it is to make a good estimate. Our advisors are always available if you need advice and an appointment is made quickly and hassle-free.