Avoid unpleasant surprises and insure your valuables separately with our Valuables insurance. Because in the event of a break-in, our Contents insurance only covers them up to a maximum of 20% of the insured amount, but not more than f 15,000 ($8,242).
You insure your jewelry, photographic and video equipment, art, and musical instruments individually. Additional benefit: not only are your valuables covered in your home, they are also covered against theft elsewhere.
Why choose this insurance?
- Your valuables are insured both inside and outside your home. Worldwide.
- Quick and hassle-free claims processing.
- Convenient and sensible: free, expert advice on how to reduce the risk of theft.
What does it cover?
- Material damage to your valuables.
- Theft of your valuables.
- Loss of your valuables.
How much does Valuables insurance cost?
Your premium depends on which valuable items you want to insure. We gladly offer advice so that you’re able to make the best choice.
- Prevent damages caused by break-in, flooding, fire or storm. Read more about it here.
- Always make sure you understand what is covered by your insurance. Read more about it here.