A single break-in can result in the loss of many valuable things. Or even a fire caused by a short circuit or vandalism. But don’t worry: you are excellently insured by ENNIA’s Contents insurance against any damage to the things in your home, whether you are a homeowner or a tenant.
Why choose this insurance?
- Not only are the things inside your house insured, but also things in your yard, your shed or your vehicle (parked on your enclosed property).
- You’re less likely to be underinsured, as the value of the contents of your home will be indexed annually.
- Free advice on how to reduce the risk of a break-in and damage to your home.
- For both tenants and homeowners.
- Basic Contents insurance, the most affordable.
- Ideal Contents insurance, the most comprehensive.
- Flexible Contents insurance, put together your own package.
Take note! Do you have any valuables? In the event of theft, Contents insurance offers limited coverage up to a maximum of 20% of the insured amount, but not more than f 15,000 ($8,242). Are your valuables worth more than this? Then insure them with our Valuables insurance.
How much does Contents insurance cost?
Your premium depends on the total value of your belongings. Don't have an idea of their total value? No problem. When you calculate your premium, the contents meter helps you determine their value. Calculate your premium right away.
- Prevent damages caused by break-in, flooding, fire or storm. Read more about it here.
- Always make sure you understand what is covered by your insurance. Read more about it here.