ENNIA General Health insurance
A new name for your trusted ENNIA health insurance policy: ENNIA General Health insurance. In addition to offering the same coverage as the statutory basic health insurance, ENNIA General Health insurance also offers many added benefits.
Why choose ENNIA?
- High coverage limits.
- Premiums are not determined based on your income.
- Pay your healthcare provider directly with your ENNIA Medicard: no more administrative hassle!
- Choose lower premium amounts by opting for a deductible.
- Option to pay premium in installments if you have any other ENNIA insurance policies.
What is insured?
- General practitioner care.
- Pharmaceutical care.
- Medical specialist care.
- Admission to health care facility.
- Patient transport such as ambulance and air ambulance.
- Psychological care and paramedical care.
- Obstetric and maternity care.
- Home care.
- Medical devices and medical aids.
- Dental care for children under the age of 18.
- Medically necessary treatments performed abroad.
Also includes the following coverage
- Preventive treatments.
- Alternative medicine.
- Medical expenses incurred abroad.
- Personal assistance abroad.
ENNIA Basic Health Plus insurance
You can get additional coverage by adding our ENNIA Basic Health Plus insurance (BZV-P).