Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle
Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance is an ‘all-risk’ insurance that covers everything! A more comprehensive vehicle insurance does not exist. Is your vehicle a total loss? Don’t worry; we give you a brand-new vehicle during the first 3 years. This insurance isn’t called ‘Ideal’ for nothing.
Choose Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance if you have a brand-new vehicle that you want to insure fully. You can only take out Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance if your vehicle is not older than 14 days, upon issuance of its first inspection certificate.
Why choose this insurance?
- You have a brand-new vehicle that you want to insure fully.
- Everything is covered, so no worries.
- During the first 3 years, receive a brand-new vehicle in the event of total loss.
- No deductible the first 3 years.
- No-claim discount up to 80%
- You maintain your full no-claim discount if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured third party.
- Convenient: now you can also pay monthly.
- Build up your no-claim discount separately for TPL and Comprehensive coverage.
- For a small extra fee, you retain your no-claim discount even after the first accident with the No-claim Protector.
- Free Passenger Insurance with a payout of f 10,000 ($5,500) in the event of fatality and f 50,000 ($27,000) in the event of long-term disability.
- Stranded by the side of the road? Free assistance in Aruba and Curaçao.
- Quick and hassle-free processing of claims.
- The highest quality service.
What does it cover?
- In the event of a total loss within the first 3 years, we’ll give you a brand-new vehicle of equal value to your previous one.
- TPL insurance and legal fees.
- Any and all possible damage to your vehicle (caused by people, animals, and/or nature).
- Collisions, vehicle rollover, driving off the road and/or submerging your vehicle in water.
- Reimbursement of incurred emergency medical expenses.
- Towing and salvage costs.
- Coverage for a temporary replacement vehicle of similar value as your insured vehicle
- Rental expenses of a replacement vehicle with a maximum of f 75 ($41) per day and a maximum of f 1,000 ($550) per accident.
Tip: It’s a good idea to consider increasing your liability coverage (WA), and not just getting the standard f 150,000 coverage. Read more about this in our article: “You are liable for a higher amount than you are insured for, now what?”
How much does Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance cost?
True to its name, Ideal Comprehensive Vehicle insurance is the most comprehensive insurance there is. You can’t get any more coverage than this! Calculate your premium now! It’s quick and easy.