Third Party Liability
Imagine denting someone’s vehicle or causing an accident in which someone becomes injured. You can be held liable and your costs can skyrocket. TPL insurance protects you against this financial risk. Everyone that drives is required by law to take out TPL insurance.
With ENNIA’s Third Party Liability Insurance, you will be helped quickly and professionally. An accident is already bad enough by itself, so let us deal with its financial consequences. Not only will we ensure smooth handling for the other driver, but also all your claims will be handled quickly and hassle-free.
Good drivers are rewarded!
Additional bonus: good drivers are rewarded. If you don’t get into any accidents, your no-claim discount can become as high as 80%. And if something does happen to your vehicle, then we’ll make sure everything’s taken care of for you.
Why choose this insurance?
- Affordable premium.
- No-claim discount up to 80%.
- Quick and hassle-free processing of claims.
- No deductibles with claims.
- Convenient: now you can also pay monthly.
- Also for older vehicles, provided that they are first approved by an ENNIA expert.
- For a small extra fee, you retain your no-claim discount even after the first accident with the No-claim discount protector.
What does it cover?
- You choose your own coverage: f 150,000 ($ 82,000), f 250,000 ($139,665), f 500,000 ($279,330) or f 1,000,000 ($558,659).
- Coverage for all passengers. For driver coverage, a Personal Accident Insurance Motor Vehicles can be taken out.
- Equal coverage for a temporary replacement vehicle.
- If you are summoned to court, we will pay your legal fees.
Tip: It’s a good idea to consider increasing your liability coverage (WA), and not just getting the standard f 150,000 coverage. Read more about this in our article: “You are liable for a higher amount than you are insured for, now what?”
How much is Third Party Liability Insurance?
Third Party Liability Insurance is the most affordable insurance with maximum coverage. Calculate your premium.