Limited Vehicle insurance
Would you like your company vehicles to be insured with something more comprehensive than Third Party Liability (TPL) Vehicle insurance? Limited Vehicle insurance is TPL insurance with limited, additional coverage in the event of damage to your company vehicle from theft, fire, collisions with stray animals, break-ins and/or window breakage.
Why choose this insurance?
- No-claim discount up to 80%.
- More coverage than TPL, but still competitively priced.
- Our claims service is quick and hassle-free, so you can focus on your business and not waste any time.
- You retain your no-claim discount when you claim as a result of theft, joyriding, a collision with a stray animal, a natural disaster and/or window breakage.
- Our coverage is available for company vehicles up to 10 years old (following an inspection from the 4th year onwards).
- Has the vehicle been stranded by the side of the road in Aruba or Curacao? You and your employees can count on free roadside assistance and damage registration.
What does it cover?
- Third Party Liability (TPL).
- Damage to your company vehicle as a result of fire.
- Damage to your company vehicle as a result of theft, break-in and/or joyriding.
- Window breakage and/or collisions with stray animals.
- Natural disasters.
- Equal coverage for a temporary replacement vehicle.
- If you are summoned to court, we will pay your legal fees.
How much is Limited Vehicle insurance?
Limited Vehicle insurance is our most affordable comprehensive insurance and the best alternative to TPL. Your independent insurance advisor or ENNIA can make a personalized estimate for your organization.
For your own convenience, please have the following information on hand when you call:
- Make, model, type and year of your company vehicle.
- Number of no-claim years.