Solar energy insurance
Damage to your property can also damage your solar panel systems, rendering them unable to deliver solar energy. Fortunately, ENNIA has a new insurance policy that can cover your losses over the period that your solar panel systems are defective.
Damage to your property can also damage your solar panel systems, rendering them unable to deliver solar energy. Fortunately, ENNIA has a new insurance policy that can cover your losses when your solar panel systems are defective.
If your solar system suffered material damage due to a covered hazard under your property, inventory and goods insurance and this results in higher electricity costs, we will reimburse the loss of energy revenue during the period that the system could not provide electricity.
Why choose this insurance?
- The solar panel system is covered under your property or home insurance policy. If you rent a home and/or building and you have solar panels, you can insure them as a tenant's interest under your inventory and goods insurance.
- Get proper advice to minimize the financial impact of higher electricity costs and minimize the impact on your business.
- Although solar panels are resistant to weather conditions, there is still a possibility that your solar panels may be damaged by lightning, fire, theft, glass breakage, storms or sudden danger.
What is covered?
- We insure the energy costs of electricity consumption for normal personal use.
- We also reimburse the amount you would have sold excess electricity (excess capacity).
- We also reimburse additional costs to expedite the replacement or repair of the solar panel system.
- Including expertise costs if necessary.
What does solar panel insurance cost?
Your solar panel insurance is a customized insurance product that can be added to the Fire insurance (property insurance or inventory and goods insurance) with competitive pricing. The premium depends, among other things, on your chosen benefit period and the capacity in WP.
Your insurance advisor will gladly discuss the options and corresponding premiums with you.