ENNIA is a renowned insurer with offices in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire and St. Maarten. The customer’s need is central to the ENNIA-philosophy. We have ample experience in insurance, pension, employee benefits and mortgages.
Given our knowledge and experience, we cater to virtually all the customer’s insurance needs in all stages of life. The Information Technology department in Curaçao plays an important supporting role therein. Qualified personnel is the key to realizing our objectives.
You are responsible for the development and maintenance of a number of internal applications. This concerns a broad scale of applications from beginning to end of the entire development lifecycle. You will gather and translate functional requirements in practical applications. You’ll develop technical specifications for the organization and will be involved in the testing, implementation and maintenance of the designed applications. You are capable of analyzing, implementing and improving business processes. You are also competent in integrating automated systems and processes.
In this function you’ll work independently and will be a flexible sparring partner in translating end user experience to the development team. You’ll work cooperatively with other specialists in a multidisciplinary team.
- Team player and flexible.
- Strong social and communicative skills.
- Quality- and results-oriented.
- Methodical and organized.
- Critical and analytical.
Knowledge and experience
- Completed hbo Computer Science.
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of Oracle 12c.
- Extensive experience developing Oracle APEX (18.0 or higher), Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Developing, designing, testing, implementing and maintaining Oracle APEX-applications.
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and Papiamentu, both written and oral.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and inspiring organization, where the primary and secondary terms and conditions are perfectly arranged? Then email your application letter and curriculum vitae before date 2021 to Maverick Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org stating: Oracle APEX System Developer.