Donation and sponsorship
ENNIA makes investments to help improve the quality of people’s lives. We support charities and projects that contribute to a healthy and sustainable society. We are driven by the conviction that well-being is the most fundamental thing that anyone can experience in a lifetime and that everyone is entitled to that experience.
We try to achieve this by providing insurance and helpful prevention information, as well as other things which help minimize the risks that the residents on our islands are exposed to in their daily lives.
Our donation and sponsorship policy also reflects our pursuit for the well-being of everyone. We focus primarily on assisting those who are disadvantaged within our communities, as well as on organizations whose objectives might be difficult to achieve due to a lack of resources.
ENNIA takes pride in being involved in its communities and is happy to donate to projects that allow people to live a better life. We prefer sponsoring projects that have to do with education, culture, the betterment of our communities, and risk prevention. Sustainability is always a key factor as well.
We make our donation and sponsorship decisions based on certain selection criteria. Every request for a donation or sponsorship must meet these criteria in order to be eligible for financial support.
Application criteria to be eligible for financial support:
- Clear and professional presentation, as well as completeness of all data.
- Project should be unique and authentic, has the proper media reach, and is appropriate for the time of year.
- The goal of the project matches the ENNIA brand.
- The application is submitted at least 30 days before the start of the project.
- The application is supported by a description of the activity or project, the budget, financing, and the desired contribution from ENNIA.
- The maximum duration of the project is 3 years.
- The project should have a demonstrable lasting effect and is preferably also implemented with sustainable resources.
- The applicant is a non-profit organization (association, foundation) and can prove this with a Chamber of Commerce registration form less than 6 months old.
- An individual applicant is eligible if the project has a demonstrable educational and long-term effect and will benefit a large group of people. A valid ID, resume (curriculum vitae) and at least 2 references are required.
ENNIA does not process applications:
- That do not meet the aforementioned criteria.
- From commercial organizations, churches/religious groups, or political organizations.
- From individuals, or personal requests (other than those mentioned above).
- From organizations with non-ethical and / or illegal practices.
ENNIA reserves the right to reject an application without giving any reason.